Resources

Often I find myself struggling with "where to start" issues. The simple answer is:

1- my own experiences
2- JFGI
3- groups and forums

The problem is that my experiences are extreemly difficult to sort out as I am becoming older and am collecting more experiences. JFGI will only take me so far, eventually I need to apply a real answer and there is rarely a "perfect fit". and finally by the time I am looking through forums, I am just about at the end of my rope.

So, where can I go from here? I find that networking with "real-people" is probably my best next place to build on. The problem is that this industry seems to be non-people related, in other words people who tend to go into IT are not very people-oriented. With the industry becoming seasoned and older, and the down-turn in overall markets one would think this will be something soon to be overcome.

Lets see...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Businesses Benefit from Business Intelligence too.